Monday, April 10, 2006

Biscuits, gravy, grits....

I am still in a bit of shock as to the days events............it's starting to sink in, I think.... :)

It seemed to be every bit a normal day.......but somewhere along the way I booked a flight to Charlotte, North Carolina to go visit some pretty amazing Peeps! I had not been thinking about this at all so it's definitely something born of pure spontaneity - & how I'm loving it, well the thought of it so far :)

Had to laugh when I looked @ my previous post & thought about that movie quote & then all this happening?! Tres cool indeed.......

So I'm practicing up on my southern drawl so I fit in - ha ha jk :)

Stay tuned for stories of the south.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think these exciting events are definitely worthy of a comment (or 2)!! YAY!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! Yippee!!! Hurrah!!! :) Fantastic!!! Awesome!! Wonderful!!

£ a u r i e said...

& all I can reply is;
AMEN!!!!

Lindsay said...

way to go...laurie 'spontaneity' forsberg...that's what we'll be having to call you :) that sounds like it will be lots of fun...have a great time!