Friday, March 24, 2006

Top 4...

Well not like I needed the excuse to do this – but I have one – Lindsay tagged me. It’s all her fault – blame her! :) I can’t resist these things, whether they come in the form of e-mail or on blogger or whatever………so here goes:

4 Jobs I've had:
1. do volunteer jobs count? If so, I cleaned toilets for 2 weeks short of a year @ TACF, believe it or not.
2. & before that I volunteered @ the Community Policing Access Centre – serving minor subpoenas to people – but made me feel important anyway :)
3. then there was the time I worked @ Cancer Care Ontario – just data entry on a temp job I was told would be for 1 month & ended up lasting about 1 year & 1 month
4. lastly, there was a short time that I did work as a dental assistant – that seems so long ago now………sigh………..

4 Shows I've been addicted to:
1. is this in the past? Ok ok…….I love Prison Break
2. Amazing Race most religiously
3. Law & Order: SVU (or SUV for the vehically inclined – ha, ha)
4. Deal or No Deal – I know it’s a bit cheesey but I still like it

4 Movies I would watch over and over:
1. A Beautiful Mind
2. It’s A Wonderful Life
3. Shrek (1 & 2)
4. Maverick

4 Places I’ve lived:
1. Port Alberni
2. Cranbrook
3. Quesnel
4. Toronto

4 Places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Hendersonville, NC – amen!
2. Milton, VT – even if it was only for 1 weekend! :) My life was forever changed that weekend!
3. Wetaskiwin, AB
4. Grand Coulee Dam in Washington state! I was probably about 4 but it was a memorable trip

4 Places I'd like to visit:
1. Sweden
2. New Zealand
3. Norway
4. ahhh, well just about anywhere in Europe actually

4 Cars I’ve had:
1. Wish
2. I
3. Had
4. 1!

4 Favorite foods:
1. Thai
2. Gyoza & Bulgogi
3. Cheesecake
4. Dark Chocolate & Red Wine

4 Things I’d like to be doing right now:
1. Hanging out w/the peeps, or Mafree, Norrain, Jen, Kell, well you get the point eh?
2. Being in one of the 4 places I’d like to visit
3. Buying my first of the 4 cars I couldn’t name
4. Having number 4 on the fave food list & being with number 3 from the things to do before I die list – amen :)

4 Things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Learn swing dancing
2. Write something – probably along the line of memoirs or something like that….
3. Get married, have kids – white picket fence – hee, hee jk
4. Learn to do mosaics & stained glass!

4 People I tag:
1. hmmmmm, Kelley – if she hasn’t done it already
2. Steph
3. Jen – if she would even consider such things – ha, ha
4. Anyone who feels so inclined to amuse themselves w/such things

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

yay...i'm glad you responded to the tagging...i like the car answer...is Maverick the movie with Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster? i used to like that movie...well any movie with mr. gibson is fine by me..or maybe he's the one who is fine... :)

Lindsay said...

i just noticed that the comment time automatically adjusts to be in the time zone of the blogger...hmm...cool...it's really 1:38 here...anyway...have a good day!

£ a u r i e said...

hey Linds - yup, Maverick is the one w/Mel - ha, ha........such a funny one....
& I did not know that about the time zone adjustment - hmmmmmmm, technology these days eh?! ha, ha hope you're well - love u :)

rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

im so upset that you never tagged me;O(

£ a u r i e said...

ahhh but that's cause I saw Lindsay already tagged you & thought I would just be repetitious & copying if I did it too - I am looking forward to reading your answers though!!!

rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

:O) you know i was so caught up with lindsay's "nice happening" that i missed seeing her tag me, oops!!!
You know i read a wee questionaire thingie that you did about me, nearly 7yrs ago today.......left warm fuzzies in my heart. Do you realise how awesome you are!! Probably eh:O) I dream of that day when i walk into a bookstore and go to the F sector, and there will be a book by Miss Forsberg herself...now that would be a good day, in fact, a (using our beloved Christabelle's word)FREAKIN Fantastic Dayxxxxxxxxxx

rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

hey you changed your blog design. i like the color, very much so...just thought i would let you know, nxxxx