Monday, February 27, 2006

Here's a "taste"

You know how you have things, dreams in your heart, yet to be discovered? Well I, as I'm sure you, have such things which @ times I almost want to burst for want of accomplishing (some of) them....

Basically I wanted to share one of my dreams - as it were - to speak it out. Of course I want it to be more than words but this is the place I have in part, designated for this dream to be fostered.

So the dream, in it's simplicity is - go to Sweden! That is the place of part of my heritage & I have always wanted to go.

Recently I e-mailed family members to see if anyone else felt such a "stirring" - as it occured to me how cool it would be to plan a family trip to Sweden.

It was amazing & cool to get responses back from certain ones that have thought about it before & would be (are) interested. I was and am super encouraged by that. Funny as it's not like anything has been set it stone......but still I'm excited.

The dream is on the table - so to speak - so whomever wishes to partake are free to indulge.

Yesterday I was feeding the excitement of that dream - online, gazing @ pics of Sweden - & then Norway. I so love beautiful, scenic places & can't wait to go.....



The feeling I get when I think about it all happening is likened to - if you think of a pickle & you get that sort of tingling sensation in your mouth even before you have it....like you can taste it in a way.....

It's gonna be good................

4 comments:

rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

Hee hee, pickles are for me the worst thing in the world,but give me a touch of lime on grilled chicken,with a splash of chilli and I'm right there anticipating your dream, your hope...watching the reality unfold..........xxxxx

£ a u r i e said...

ha, ha - well you know, it was more for the analogy - could've worked with Salt & Vinegar chips too - or should I say "crisps"? anyway - looking forward to this happening!

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Laurie!!!! Dreaming the dream is good; tasting the taste is good - but don't stop there - go for it!!!
I am excited to see how it all comes together - & I expect a postcard!!!! :)
Love you my friend!!

Lindsay said...

ooohhh...that sounds very exciting...i can't wait for you to be able to go and take your own pictures...