Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Alive

man it feels awesome to be alive! I don't know if it's just the spring/summer weather........ok well maybe I do know...........

Let's give credit where credit is due eh? This has been one of the most, uh, trudging seasons, of my life? You know what I mean by that? Trudging to me conjures up pictures of walking through mud basically......... I almost feel bad to say that - cause then I start thinking of all the people that have things in their lives that are a lot more serious issues than what I have contended with. Still though, just being honest.

Whatever the case, I am grateful cause it feels like spring to me.............not only literally outside but within too. It feels like a season when things that lived before, grew before, are now awakening again......

Actually when I was journalling last night - that was one of the words that came to me. Awakening.......that & Rebirth.

Crazy - they are loaded with meaning & significance - & I think I'm only grasping just a small portion of it.

What does that look like in & for me?

The best picture I can think to describe that is a caterpillar that goes into a cocoon.........& transforms & breaks out as a butterfly........

Fly

1 comment:

rainy dayz can be happy.. said...

sometimes the life in a cocoon is about letting go of the way things used to be, the ideals we held that kept us going in our previous situations...not that we let go of our values but sometimes we have to let go of the things that helped us fufill our destiny in the situations we were in. As God develops in us new skills and new ways to be, our hearts finally let go and let Him, open up our wings in to the new things He has, creating new views for us to fly over and into..... i hope this makes some kind of sense, if not Blessings for a revalation...ha ha..... your nutty friend who loves and believes in you very much, nxxxx